Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Whip My Hair Freestyle

I'm on some silly shit
Tell me if you're feeling it
Just got your hair done?
Well baby girl get to whippin' it

Pardon me Willow, but imma have to ticket this
You folks unemployed and J Reed about his businesses
My drive is limitless
Girl I'm like a chauffeur
I'm on my Nu Bucks/New Bucks
And these other dudes are loafers
Put a penny in 'em
What's the issue with 'em
They're all walkin' 'round the city saggin' skinny denim
So I can not befriend them
Me I just school a little
And they get quiter than church mice, Stuart Little
But I do not belittle
I'm on the up and up
I'm over heads like flight attendants puttin' luggage up

And I don't care, I'm in the air back in forth
clear ports when I fly, we in the air back in forth
She want me in them thighs, I'm in them legs back and forth
I'm a beast in the sheets, I move the bed back and forth
And they don't get enough of me, they move their head back and forth
So you ain't gotta like the beat, just whip your head back and forth

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Wow! You just made this song PG-13. But it's catchy!!! lol. Ready for the vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was almost Rated-R, but I didn't want to be disrespectful to the Smith family, lol. Thanks for reading though.

    ReplyDelete