Thursday, November 25, 2010

Keep Dreamin'

Enter me, oh so casually
Must remain calm, was always my belief
My demeanor doesn't mean you any harm
I'll surrender what I gotta, so I'll show you all my palms
Showed you all my poems, just to get you all involved
You're all neanderthal, and J Reed is so evolved

Believe you all can solve, the problems that I have
I showed you all my past, but all you did was laugh

And you wonder why I'm crass?
Will the inspiration last, is the question you should ask?
Try to be transparent, but still I wear a mask.
The Doctorates degree, means I'm ahead of class

I'm ahead of schedule, the mile markers passed.
I need to slow it down, but I'm having a blast.
Just ask my stock broker, you coming up in last.
A couple stocks and bonds, why you still counting cash...

Man you gotta grow up
You still drinkin' juice out the lil sippie cups
Still rockin' pacifiers, nigga change your diapers
I do this for the kids who only look up to the lifers

To show them it's another route that they can aspire
My rhymes are on fire, this verse I will retire
...If you don't like my art then i'll find a another buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment