Wednesday, November 24, 2010

DC's Finest

Man this beat got me afflicted
They say these last few rhymes are sounding like I'm on a mission
...So please watch and listen
It's the same old show, but I did my own rendition

Brakes lights on the highway
I see it every friday
I had to do this my way
...Now, repeat the words that I say

Dad got it on the corner
But he didn't want a clone
He made sure that I went farther
...So I guess he was a martyr
Left religion of the streets
So I could live life proper

Not a product of environment
...Now I'm saving for retirement
Let these beats be my conduit
The vocab is impeccable, literacy is fluent
I do this all for fun
But my rhymes they are amused with
*Break*

Sorry Mama, gotta live like thee Obama's
If you can't keep up then just stay here at the bottom
I'll go ahead and another chick will follow
Progress is my motto so get used to my brovado
Music in my brain my mental notes staccato
Only shots of Absolute so I won't mention Moscato
If I'm feeling pain, then I swallow the whole bottle

I got my eyes on the limelight
Seen what it's done so I got my mind right
So all you rhymers better rhyme right
Because I'm coming when the time's right
And Christian Bale said that I'll see alot of Dark Knights
So for this livin' you're gonna pay a large price
But victory is in my eyesight
So whether arms length or arms height
It's 15 rounds so know it's gonna be a long fight

No comments:

Post a Comment