Friday, November 26, 2010

See Me Now

Hold the can, I'm about to take the top off
The doors closed but I'm about to pop the locks off
Thank you Mr. West, this beat'll knock your socks off
They throwin' rocks, but I'm about to get my rocks off

I went from chicks being disgusted by my presence
To them sending me presents with no type of expectance
Childhood embarassing, I guess I learned a lesson
I'll tell you who I am, so you don't have to get to guessin'

You wanna know if I'm affected by the break up
But you can ask MAC about my mental makeup
You on some double D's, but I just want some A-cups
'Cause my eyes are mesmerized by a big butt

Plus My teacher always said I won't succeed
But it's solely 'cause of her that I'm on my 3rd degree
Yes below freezing, nobody cold as me
I'm a genius, how could you disagree

Depends on your shape baby if you wanna mate
And if you wanna procreate I need your credit ratin'
Since I'm single now, I guessI got a clean slate and
A lot of fish in the sea you better take the bate

No comments:

Post a Comment