Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Dr. Will See You Now...

Excuse me, is there a Mr. J Reed
Can you come back into the exam room, please?
We understand that you've spent a long time waitin'
But the Dr. is excited, because you're her favorite patient

Hello Mr. Reed, I am Dr. Lanier
And I'm really sad to hear that a sickness has appeared
Let me take your temperature, so we can make it clear
That everthing's okay, and it's not something severe

Hmm...looks like your chart say's...That you're heartless
But looking at you now, it seems that's far fetched
I'll even go so far to suggest...
That like a [charlie horse] you're probably a good [catch]

And that's a safer bet than playing roulette in Vegas
I see your scars are healing, so we don't have to tape this
I'll just let my hands replace the gauze placement
And I'm sure those aren't tears, just eye irritation

I have just what you need to cure your ills
You'll be well rested after I give you this "sleeping pill"
My request to be your primary care physician is for real
So if you just pay the co-pay I won't send a bill

No comments:

Post a Comment