Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mind Control

This flex is for all of you that think my depth is just sex
And I'm sure that from what I wrote before that that's a good guess

I must stress...that if you look at my body of work, you could hardly confer
That perverse is the term you could use to concert the value of my worth
I'm so hurt!

What happened to 'A Letter to My Unborn Daughter'?
Y'all chose to ignore her and take to slaughter
My 'Mind Games', where I was quoted sayin'
"I step back with a wink after I blow where it's pink"
But just think...if you took half that energy to get into me mentally

You'd eventually see that I'm not what's on the surface, but more of what lies beneath
I mean, take a look at 'Epiphany'
"...I must plow through the lines in my mind to field a field that may yield the fruit of content..."

I thought that was ill, but shit!
Y'all just hear 'Back In Your Mind'
When I tell you how I'm
"...tryna Category 5 in them thighs..."

I don't see any of you making a fuss
over 'The Introduction'
where I told you that I wasn't the same
as "the other dudes that were lame with their lies"
But it seems that 'Mental Manipulation' has your eyes
And more specifically
typing in "best sex ever and the first google site is me"

All I'm trying to say
is although I Mental Manipulate
Get it straight!
My depth exceeds '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea'
And mentally I'll transcend every border you've ever thought of

So, just applaud my broad range
And know that for every 'Mind Game'
There's a 'Check Mate'
or a 'Welcome Your Professor'
that I advocate

No comments:

Post a Comment