Thursday, November 18, 2010

Mental Manipulation

Fuck the formalities
'cause girl I'm tryna lick every inch of your existence
Just sit back and listen 'cause I don't need your assistance

I'm straight with making it flow in case you ain't know
Think back to the pink where I blow

Well now I'm tryna lick circles around your love
like I'm racing for the Sprint Cup

I've been up...and if you tryna get it down
You can just meet me somewhere near the 6th round
I won't even pull your panties down
You can be the person, name the place, and I'll give you that thang like a noun
But hold on to that for now

See, my track record is proven
So ask the girls that 'Whip Their Hair Back And Forth'
about the beds that I be movin'
It's rare that I be losin'

I'm so confident sexually
That if a chick say my dick ain't the shit
I don't even take it disrespectfully

Besides, I got many chicks that have been baptized
That can definitely testify

So just rest your eyes...please
'cause imma put you to bed
But no J Holiday...I'm J Reed
And I'm an exhibitionist, so if you need a sneak peek
Just type in "best sex ever", and the first google site is me
Don't be fooled by my conceit

They say my words were cliche' after the 'Mind Games'
So although I thought 'Back In Your Mind' was great
Some felt my words weren't enough to stimulate

But they can't put stipulations on this 'Mental Manipulation'
So all of my agitation
Will be taken out on this back breakin' love makin'
If you're patient...legs shakin'

And the view of me and you
Are what you have to look forward to

Well now I must bring this to a close
Just count this as another to go in my 'Mental' portfolio

3 comments:

  1. UmmmmmHmmmm
    Expect a rebuddle to this one my friend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. It comes off clear and you explain things you are doing along the way. Does the manipulation feed from your confidence? I feel like you are convincing me you are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kind of wanted to borderline on cocky lol In 'Mind Games' it was all about being humble; In 'Back In Your Mind' it was about detailing the things that I can do, so it would no longer be a game; But 'Mental Manipulation' is meant to the conversation I have with a woman that just lets her know that I'm the man. I say certain things (I'm so confident sexually
    That if a chick say my dick ain't the shit
    I don't even take it disrespectfully
    )deliberately, because I want to portray a man that has far surpassed confidence. Thank you for reading though.

    ReplyDelete