Thursday, November 25, 2010

I Love You Ladies

Lovely ladies, I love you ladies
I had to write this song to let you know that I ain't crazy
Asked you to Check the yes or no but you put maybe
Seeming indecisive in decisions as of lately

Every lady that I'm with, I spoil
Get you of this continent, let you know I adore you
We can spin around the globe pick a shore boo
Always keep it original, So that I never bore you
And you can tell me everything you looking forward to
You never judge me and that's why I will court you
You're my baby, so I will not abort you
And J's an educator, look at all that I have taught you

On the surface, I know my edges rough
But it's worth the effort to navigate all of that stuff
Extremist, if I stop than it's abrupt
But our petty arguments never seem as they're enough

On my level every aspect, with cash back
You never worry bout my past because you're past that
And when life is up and down like the Nasdaq
You're right beside me sayin' that we'll get past that

When my earthquakes shake you to the core
And the after shocks put you on the floor
You never hesitate in asking me for more
You're screaming orgasms are part of the allure

I love to make you smile
I know you're not a child
But I will put you on my knee every once in awhile
Unlike another, is something that describes your style
I know those bones up in my closet make a bigger pile
But girl I am fiendin' for your love because it's been a while
Your rivers flow, north to south just like the Nile
And for that lovin' I will walk 100,000 miles
So ask your daddy if he can walk you up and down the aisle

1 comment: