Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Devil In A New Dress Freestyle

Gather 'round all my haters and my critics
Give the thumbs down on my life, but I still gotta live it
I'm tired of beggin' niggas for forgiveness
So I had to write this rhyme to tell you niggas mind your business
Used to post and pivot but a nigga had to give it
So now I hog the ball, 'cause I'm scorin' and I'm winnin'

Damn can you believe it, J Reed done got conceited?
You all should understand, 'cause my whole life I was defeated
Thanks for the support, the confidence was needed
You never would've known that my child hood was meager
Act like you don't know, but I'll make you a believer
Tryna get her in the sack, but she say she wide receiver

Ok girl, Let J Reed you your rights
Remain silent, or I don't need you tonight
I do a couple things that I don't need you to like
'Cause other girls love it, you can leave if you like
And I know that you're bright, so it's needless to fight
Plus the diamonds between your thighs only gleem in the light

I ain't a star yet, the black Josh Hartnett
A lot of different looks but I didn't get the part yet
So I just smile, though the frustration's harnessed
Always a setback when you make a lil progress
But I'm only focused on the victory I'm promised
That's not something that you can attribute to a novice

Conflicting lessons that I've learned got me torn
But I'm coming in first like the day I was born
One Two, Oh One, One Nine, Eight Three
Y'all say it's all love but it seems that you hate me
Could it be the reason that your girl wants to date me
An Animaniac I'm tryna take over nation

Stay in the sky but my altitude can plummet
So these shots of Absolute are for my pain so i can numb it
And women usually give it when you act like you don't want it
Give it then don't have to worry 'cause I'm on it like a hornet
In the middle of the summer like he smells the honey pourin'
They sleepin' on my freakin', I'm ignorin' all their snorin'

I heckle all my skeptics, so a Snorlax's what I call 'em
Like a...Pokemon, 'cause i'm gonna poke you long
Rembrant with the stroke, picture perfect post it love
And you can find me at the bar posted up
Got Damn I love my life, so I gotta toast it up
A lil heartbroken, but I gotta toast to love
So please raise your cup, and homey lace 'em up
Or just get off the plane if the turbulence is rough...

No comments:

Post a Comment