Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Introduction

Excuse me Miss...
And I call you Miss because there's no way
that I could've known your name
But honestly Miss seems to fit
'Cause I would hate to miss
the chance to make your acquaintance
And that look on your face
lets me know that you've been gettin' this all day
But just know that this isn't the same
Those other dudes are lame with their lies
and I'm just not that kind of guy
So I tell you that since beauty is relative
It's more than that no bull *expletive*
I've been watching those intangibles
and you appear to be worth more than a random screw
I'm enamored by you...
and you can tell by all of my attention you've subdued
The attitude is undue
I didn't say "A girl" or any of those things that you're used to
The words I speak to you are original
So it's a shame that I must bare the blame of your disdain...
For the game of those others
Who haven't discovered
The way or style to approach a lady of your caliber
Well I'll say "so long" for now
I'm just glad that I could make you smile

1 comment:

  1. Yes you made me smile, easy with more respect than the average pick up lines. How could she deny and say no, obviously you aren't to be compared to those she has experienced before. It's very welcoming.

    ReplyDelete