Sunday, June 5, 2011

Transitions

They say everything has its time and its place...Being said, I love being a bachelor, but can't wait to smash cake in her face

I'm greatful for His grace. Although I'm sure that the way I'm living life can be seen as disgrace. Charge it to misplaced...belief...

Then that way you can hand me a receipt for my conceit. So let's exchange our arrogance for change and variance, please.

I'm married to me. But pretty soon, I'm gonna change in these single shoes for a wedding in June.

A lesson from whom? Naw I'm straight on the education. Besides, I'm already paying back loans on the one I already own.

I'm far from being alone. So asking for someone to complete just isn't me. But I'm in astonishment of how you compliment...

Even without words you're loud, heard. Heard loud like whistles after spot fouls. She says, "Where's the love?", I am that now...

No comments:

Post a Comment