Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'm Built For This

I construct these words like construction workers

I lay the foundations with noun and verb creation

My heard summations of any event, won't bring me a scent/cent

So what you want from me, don't I smell like money

I tried to hammer the imagery into you amatuers

But y'all stare blank face like bastards on cannabis

Like animals in headlights, I'm dead right

But you live wrong, my tiers/tears strong

Pillars will never crack or be shaken

Even by earthquakes or love makin'

Oh Lord, these floorboards are reinforced

with references that'll leave the weak minded questionin

How their minds are like mobile homes

And mine is like Egyptian Pyramid's constructed before you were born

Get out your tape measure

With your lines you have to cut 10 times

Return to my verses, I give you what you want

I may measure 10 times, but I only cut once

I'm cut from...A different cloth

Not the ones you towel off...

And wash with, I'm God's gift

The gift He's given me is revelry

I'm mysterious, my verses are like predators

lurkin' behind shower curtains

I might trick ya like light fixtures

Placed on the wrong side of the hallway

The shit you say is a waste

Like running the AC all day

I'm all the way...turnt up

Like Roscoe or the furnace

That turnt black from being burnt up

Staring at me one can easily say that I've got the skills for this

So like sky scrapers in high places just know that I'm built for this

No comments:

Post a Comment