Saturday, June 25, 2011

Triumph Freestyle

This is an exercise in over zealousness, ‘cause I been waiting to get on like the Jefferson’s

I’m moving up yeah, just like an elevator. You broke jokers standin’ still like Metro escalators.

I’m yellin’, “eff the haters!” They throwin’ salt like waiters

And they be tryna watch me close like investigators.

They on their Blue’s Clues, while I’m on Protools

They on their Vince Vaughn, but that is Old School

They say they’re paper chasin’, well that is old news

That sets you up for failure, that means you gon’ lose

So I refuse to be mentioned in the sentence with them kids that don’t listen they don’t be about their business

I assume the position for these kids to pay attention to the move they be missin' they don't know about the world

Got ‘em callin earl, straight talk no chase

And that shit you talkin’ is oh so laced

It’s cynide based don’t drink the kool-aid

Eventually you’ll see what will get you paid

No comments:

Post a Comment