Friday, June 24, 2011

Dollar and A Dream Freestyle

I gotta dollar and these dreams are what I’m sellin’

If you listen to the story of my life it’s so compellin’

I’m reflectin’ on these lessons that I learned in adolescence

And the sh*t that I retained got these other niggas stressin’

And…That’s a blessin’ in itself I’m so relieved

Lookin’ back you probably wouldn’t ever think that I’d succeed

…I remember when my body used to seize

So I had to lie about it just to put my mom at ease

Yeah the shit that I endured bring you weak niggas to knees

And I knew I had to make it fair without moving them keys

So I chose to go to school, now I’m my 3rd Degree

You wonder how a nigga made it from special ed to Ph.D

And I’m still working for my Master’s, you could call it slavery

I got a wealth of fortitude, you dudes is lacking bravery

Y’all only fightin’ off that water, I call y’all navy beans

With these colors in my eyes, I got my focus on dark green

[Break]
I had a dream the other day

and in it my…Lil girl said, “Daddy, your lil girls red”

“I’ve been waiting since your first rhyme to make my appearance”

“But seems as if you don’t wanna hear it”

“Clearly chasing chicks around, you’ve gotten so complacent”

“You’ve were looking for my mommy, look at all the time you’re wasting”

“And you fuckin’ with them bitches that be on that turkey basting”

“Since I’m chillin’ up in heaven, man I guess that I’ll be patient”

“But listen carefully, you ain’t gettin’ younger”

“So work it out because I want a lil brother”

“And God told me you already found my mother”

“So make it happen Dad, stuff start by happen stance”

“I’m in a hurry, but make sure you get married first”

“She ain’t a baby mother make sure that you marry her”

“If you keep wasting time I’ll be very hurt”

“But…I’ll love you Dad from birth until burial”

No comments:

Post a Comment