Monday, March 7, 2011

Body Talk

Just listen to this conversation that's takin place
No chauvinisim just straight elation of this face-to-face

Them other guys may pay attention to how you walk
But have you ever had a nigga that truly listened to your body talk?

So, yeah I saw you staring looking anything other than bored at my last performance
And the way you sat there twirling your hair, eyes saying ,"Hmmm" made my head enormous

See, the regular guy would've ignored that, he wouldn't have saw that
but I pay attention to everything you body mentions
Even all the way down to your leg positionin'

I ask the crowd sensual or sexual while looking at you
Your lips whispered the former
I ignored that because your hand gripped that cold glass
Which means your temperature got warmer

So, I pulled out my 'Mental Portfolio'
and I made sure I said it slow
So that every word could draw a reaction of what I planned to happen

I anticipated the frown on your face when I started with my 'Mind Games'
Trying to hide from the others your freaky side
But the way your thighs tightly closed
and your eyes slightly rolled left you exposed

Plus the biting of your lip
Let me know that my words had you hanging off that cliff...
Of orgasm mountain
And the index finger on your collarbone said, "I'm flowing like a fountain"

Your hips portrayed what your lips neglected to say
When in 'Mental Manipulation' I mentioned back breakin' love makin' and your leg shakin'
You stared patient, with a glare blatant
That it's almost thunder, and a precursor to you ridin' that wave like a waverunner
You're pussy says, "Hunger!"

You try not to indulge in my words
But the thobbing and precipitation has already occured
And you already know it's your fate that I have you scrapping the plate

As I step back from the mic
Your confirm with your eyes
that you want to do the opposite of I

I made my decent from the stage
Your breast begged me to stay
While your unenthused clap said, "You were just okay"

But that's okay
I could see that smirk from a mile away
So I'll just say
I listened to your body talk and it spoke volumes babe

1 comment: