Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Man Apart

Hey beautiful...I just wanted you to know...

That you're the finest thing that I've seen from this view before


I don't even want nothing from you

I can settle for being just an ear you can run to...

When things get difficult

And situations get pivotal

I can offer words from the word that are spiritual


I would love to date you but if you aren't ready

I can still stick around, girl for real I'll be down

But I can see the deal you only deal with them clowns

So I'm guessing it's time for me to morph now

.........................................................................................................


A girl, damn your ass looking phat

So come talk to me 'cause I'm tryin' to attract...

Attention and them digits, don't be blind to the fact

That I only want them panties, 'cause the way you're dressed is scantily...


Clad and you're bad but I'm blount like a 'J'

And it's sad but you take anything that I say

If you don't take a stand then that means it's okay

And you wonder why after we're done I'm away


I fly after I'm in and out of them thighs

But if you want it again I'll be happy to oblige

If you want me to stay and talk then I gotta go, goodbye

Since I don't give a shit about you, I don't feel the need to lie

3 comments:

  1. Those choices are made in response to a stimulus...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... STAND UP LADIES!!! What we accept and reject gives an impression on any man.

    ReplyDelete