Monday, June 7, 2010

Mind Games

Staring across the room at your silhouette
has me feeling so fresh...and grown
But I'm alone in the feeling of wanting to go home
Will I leave? Hell no!
I've been picturing this moment for sometime
And I'd be a damn fool to leave you here behind
So the undressing you with my mind, has climbed down my spine
and over to the shoulders, I'm growing bolder
But not in Colorado, plus this moscato has my mental notes so staccato
Shirt and pants gone, a trance on
my mind's in the sublime, I know this is a crime
But got damnit I'll do the time
Panties now removed, I step back to enjoy you
And the moment, cause the closer I get to tip off
I lift off another article of clothing
Lips connect with ankle and not toes
because we all know how that goes
As my lips rise up the leg, blood leaves from my head
And the ears have gone deaf to what ever's said
As I reach your apex you tell me to go on but my retreat is payback
I step back with a wink after I blow where it's pink
I won't take a lick yet, must go get a tick tack
Cause the cool sensation is bound to send vibrations
All through your area, damn I'm bout to tear it up
The rest is for you to envision, cause my head game is vicious
But my mind games are different

No comments:

Post a Comment