Sunday, June 6, 2010

Haters Back Of Hiatus

Uh Oh! It appears that I'm the object of ridicule again
Let's see, where should I begin?
Oh! First Up, they ask"why does he write a blog"
about different issues he wants to solve
But why you guys are stuck in the same mind frame
I'm out here trying to evolve
Then I hear "so you want to be a rapper?"
"Jarrett, please don't quit your day job"
"Plus, what would you rap about. You never sold drugs!"
"You never stood on a block and you were never a thug!"
LOL Is that the criteria now-a-days?
I scofe at what you clowns say
Next comes the size of the words I use
Go back to my old vocabulary? I must refuse
They want me to dumb down my verbiage
The implication of such is a bit discourteous
I have a better idea for you guys though
In plain terms, "Get on my level hoe!"
Now they're like, "How soft is he?"
"This dude is writing poetry?"
To that I think I have to say
I couldn't have it any other way
So hate on me haters
It only puts me in the zone
I need inspiration to come off the dome
and your hate alone inspired this poem

Thank You *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment