Monday, May 31, 2010

Love Repossessed

*knock knock*

Hello?...

Hello, I am here for Love's repossession

Before I take Love back, I have but one burning question

Did you really think you'd be able to keep Love forever? Have you not heard the news? We are in a Love recession

We were a lil worried when you started making minimum payments

Then you stopped paying your Love bill, which was not our intial arrangement

We tried to give you time to get your finances in line

But all you kept tellin' Love is you'd pay the bill in due time

So your Love I have come to take back

'Cause apparently your ass don't know how to act

I must let you know that your Love credit rate has decreased

And all that Love has shown you must now cease

I hope you have taken this as a lesson learned

Just in case in the future you are allowed another turn

To get back in good graces with the manufacturer of Love

And set up some payments that aren't so tough

Now say goodbye, because you abused Love's blessing

So I must leave your home with Love's repossession

No comments:

Post a Comment