Monday, July 12, 2010

A Response to Love Due

It's been a few days since that message from Love

The balance is what I'm now thinking of

I guess none of my payments were received

Plus when the payments got rough I sent my forebearance I do believe

But Love is just like the government

You don't pay up, they coming to get their shit

I just hope there is enough left in my account

Because we all know Love will wipe you out

So I will be setting up my payment plan

To try and pay Love back again

But I need for Love to understand

That she isn't the only bill on my payment plan

'Cause Love can be so selfish though

She doesn't care about the other checks you wrote

As long as she is paid on time

To help her reach her bottom line

So I'll ask Love to work with me

And to stop charging all those damn extra fees

Some people let Love attack their heart and send them to Heaven

But before I let Love take me under, I'll file chapter eleven

1 comment:

  1. I like this. It put a smile on my face when I was having issues with my payment to love.
    Fola

    ReplyDelete